Monday, January 25, 2010

CBR Ready for the road...


The CBR sure looks the part for riding and I made full use of it. I still took my back-pack for my lap-top though. They panniers, although handy, aren't that big.
Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Mae Sai, Nong Khai and many more locations I visited (see other blogs links for details).

After paying a visit to Nakhon Phanom my back was killing me and I knew I'd need to source more luggage space for the bike.
When I was in Khon Kaen I struck gold in finding a dedicated bike shop while roving around.
They had what I was looking for; A tank bag. That would mean no more back-pack ache as my laptop could go in there instead.

Most of the other bikes are much smaller than mine. It's normally 150cc is the biggest. Although bigger bikes are starting to appear in larger numbers.
Yet when I roll in somewhere loaded up with kit the look on some of the local thai folks faces is one of amazement and intrigue! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment